Tuesday 3 July 2012

Travel with me to the Lavender Wind Farm of Washington State

Dear Friends,

Days goes by, I’ve been cleaning my house like crazy for the last 3 weeks, getting ready & summer proofing it. I know you didn’t hear from me lately. Call it busy, I have been photo hunting but didn't have very much time to process my images. Here's a few from my latest out of town trip to Washington State.
I love vintage, antiques, love the countryside, love the French-Victorian decors & stuff.  My summer hasn't really started I could say. Why is that? The weather doesn't seem to be cooperating or Mother Nature has decided to delay summer. It’s been cold here in the last few days; it feels like its back to winter. I’ve been processing images today, and yes no house cleaning for a while. I still have many projects to tackle and finish. My daughter and I are very excited to do our projects, like furniture painting and re-decorating the bedrooms as well as getting my house summer ready.
In my prayer I asked “Dear God, to please make the rain go away for a bit and give us a little of the summer.” Albeit we still have the cold weather here in North I still manage to get images of my cheerful summer flowers. Have time to browse them and enjoy my photography. I have to post many of my summer flower collage; it's quite a collection I tell you. I hope you enjoy them; you should come & join me in my photo shoots and let's take some nature photos as well as my afternoon tea time. I know it's a bit late but I want to greet all my Canadian Friends a "Happy Canada Day" and greetings to all my friends from around the globe. I know I don’t have followers yet, I am just new to the blog site. I hope to hear from you pretty soon. I hope you're all having a blast :o) Thanks for the visit, take care & Best Regards
A safe summer wish to all!













I've visited the Lavender Wind farm last week in Washington State, yesterday I went again with my daughter while hubby was fishing. I visited the farm and took more photos. The scent of the store is in vigorous, & inviting. I went in the store after visiting the garden and the farm. I’ve spent time to browse and enjoy things around. Bought a few little things...all lavender I should say! 
Every where are bunch of lavender hanging & drying, & boy they smell gorgeous!! When I looked up I saw this lighting which I called  the "moon" beside the lavender. I 
love the contrast colours and took chances. I love the shot, I hope you like it too! 
Happy Tuesday and see yah around!