Sunday 15 July 2012

Good Things of Summer... continue, page 2


Good Things of Summer... continue, page 2

All photos are original/unedited and digimarked by: Lisa Mozo © 2012. Thanks for not copying :o) 



Maya Anna enjoyed her “Pink ice tea” in a mason jar, how refreshing! I prepared a special straw for her as well as the special polka dot ribbon, specially for her.



Hubby prepares the grill for the kebobs/bbq





I made the cone for the white & dark chocolate kettle popcorn, but anything goes or can happen when granddaughter comes for a visit :o) instead wedge fries in a cone… why not?



Flower shop? :o)


 Anna enjoys her appetizers & pink ice tea… I think she got full and skipped on the pasta.


Even my little babies (Gucci & Boss) are here to share dinner with us :o)




Boss joined us too!


Thanks to my daughter & hubby who prepared the pasta with grill vegetables, & kebobs. We all pitch in, after all that’s what’s important.



Dolce Caramel for dessert, delighted!


My Pink Ice Tea Week-end…it’s the end of the day, then off to start a new week.



Made just for you!!



Thirst quenchers for the long days of summer…



The pastel square containers are for the pastel fruit jellos…





Crystal name tag holder, I have 2 dozen but can’t find them now… I only have a few left :o(



Wedge fries & chicken kebobs for appies, what’s more excellent than using the paper cones for the wedges :o) = fun!!!



She wrote all the name tags on the mason jars… my little helper. She loves the afternoon tea party. She asked me if we can have another one tomorrow? :o)





My friend Sherry gave me 2 of her teacups & saucers, pastel blue & yellow. Added to my collections. Love it!!!




Maybe this is the time also to go ahead of my plans that has been shelved for a while; mercy works, volunteering my hours for the Habitat for Humanity, visiting the sick, the aged, the prisons, or perhaps even just a simple “smile” and “hello” to my neighbors, to the passers-by, to a person walking with a dog, a mom pushing a stroller with a baby, an old couple walking, and children playing outside. Isn’t it a good feeling? It reminded me of the simplicity of life. Or perchance we don’t even need to do grandiose things. What we simply don’t know is; what the other person may have been going thru. Maybe by greeting them “hello” and a smile, made the difference! I always count my blessings, thankful that I am lucky to see my world full of vibrant colors daily and not see it in black & white mode!

Have a great week-end and a beautiful summer ahead!

Cheers ~ Lisa