Monday 16 September 2013

Pour Jenevieve - Wedding Inspirations

I have shelved my RAW images and photography for a while, not abandoned it as it is always in my heart. I love photography more than ever, this gave me the chance to express a lot of things, both emotionally, mentally and intellectually. I`ve taken a few shot of my daughter-in-laws wedding day and inspirations, unsure of what I will feel or what to see & what to expect. I don`t usually do weddings or events, I am more of the nature, food enthusiast or flora & macro shutterbug. I hope my passion continues so that I am able to share my same interest with you. I have shelved my writings too, hopefuls that soon I will be inspired again. I hope I made this one special for my son & his wife, this is just one of the many pictures I have of your special day. To Robbie & Jen, wishing you a happy life all through out. Cheers