Monday 30 April 2012

Two Hearts Beat As One~

Sometimes I think that flowers & leaves have their own stories to tell, in my quaintest imagination I know that they want me to tell you their stories... when the wind blew they whispered to my ears to let you know that these two have their romance & story to tell. A never ending love, perchance, would I be interested to listen, perhaps. must it been love, maybe... next time listen to their stories and tell me.... their story maybe the lyrics the song.
kiss :o)

Love moves in mysterious ways
It's always so surprising
How love appears over the horizon
I love you for the rest of my days
But still it's a mystery
Of how you ever came to me
Which only proves, love moves in mysterious ways

Heaven knows, Love is just a chance we take
We make plans, but then love demands of leap of faith
So hold me close and never ever let me go
'Coz even though we think we know which way the river flows
That's not the way love goes. ~ Nina