Sunday 10 June 2012

MY CHAMP

For the love of boxing, I've watched boxing on television since I remember quite a number of boxers when I was a kid. My dad loves the sport, his friends & my family watched with us when there is an event fight. Call it barbaric in some ways but it's surely is exciting!! It can make you jump off your seat and scream like you've never heard a loud scream :o)
My dad's influence in watching the game is carried on till this day. As well for the love of my country, I am proud of my heritage, I am proud of the folks from backhome who has exceeded and made it to the top. Dedicated to all flips, no matter what happened tonight, whether we feel that we were cheated or not, the judges decision has to be respected. There is always a re-match and YES!!! Manny is not always on the TOP of the world, it's alright. For all us flips, Manny is still the winner... even though he lost tonight for the shocking & unbelievable decision by the judges, MANNY is still the winner. MABUHAY!!!! ❤❤❤