Wednesday 13 June 2012

"Pain is inevitable, sufferring is optional ~

Crown of thorns is not forever."

Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.

Life's journey isn't a smooth road, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ‘Woohoo WHAT A RIDE’! No matter what experience in life we had, there is always a price waiting at the end of the road. Sometimes people love to push you to the limit and put you down, but this is the rule "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself... move forward and continue your journey, NEVER give up!

After all, LIFE doesn't end here, where there is FAITH, there's always HOPE. Anyone can do what they want to do as long as it doesn't hurt another; if you hurt another remember that there is always a justification at the end, its name is karma. Your suffering today is waiting for a prize; tell your adversary "How long will you straddle the issue?" It will not be that long, I believe in God's promise. He is my hope, my salvation, and He keeps my faith alive, I claim all His words spoken to me. From this day forward, I believe everything has an ending. Suffering is optional, forgiveness is always at hand. NEVER GIVE UP.

“Keep me safe, O God; you are my hope.
O LORD, my allotted portion and cup,
you it is who hold fast my lot.
I set the LORD ever before me;
with him at my right hand I shall not be disturbed." Psalm 16: 6-8