Thursday 8 November 2012

The Choice We Make~


~I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am. I chose to enjoy my ride, for every slope, every bump, to bear the exhaustive ride & made it through, until I have passed another labyrinthine path...

It was so strong I have to fight or be defeated. I finally hold on my emotions and woke up in this cataclysmic dream, my self control I have regained. I have realized that I need to be free in my prison cell that I am still in. Discovering I have to pass more passages and slip away in my labyrinthine paths. It is the choice I made, what's yours? ~ Lisa M

You are more than the choices that you've made, 
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, 
You are more than the problems you create, 
You've been remade.

'Cause this is not about what you've done, 
But what's been done for you.
This is not about where you've been, 
But where your brokenness brings you to

This is not about what you feel, 
But what He felt to forgive you, 
And what He felt to make you loved. ~ Tenth Avenue North