Saturday 14 April 2012

Silence Illumines ~

Silence Illumines ~ by Lisa 1377
Silence Illumines ~, a photo by Lisa 1377 on Flickr.

Sometimes we need to listen to hear when our heart is in silence,
Sometimes we need to stop thinking and hear what our heart is saying,
Sometimes we need to be in silence to listen to what God is saying,
I know when my heart says all these, then I stop and I listen as the silence of my heart illumines...
~ Lisa M.

My Heart Says to My Mind
My mind says to my heart:
"Will you please praise God for me?"
My heart says to my mind:
"Will you please pray to God
To bless me?"
~ Sri Chinmoy

Sometimes being so sporadic pays-off, sometimes my heart dictates my mind to create a poem what my heart dictates in an instant. I listen in silence when God speaks and my mind command my hand to write... truly from a heart's beat and mind. It dictates God's gifts & blessings. Happy Week-end to all! Have a blessed Sunday.