Thursday 12 April 2012

"Peace Be With You " ~

"Peace Be With You " ~ by Lisa 1377
"Peace Be With You " ~, a photo by Lisa 1377 on Flickr.

An afternoon spent with my son today, It has been a gorgeous warm day. Except that it rained again for a bit in the afternoon. Well, this is Vancouver I guess I don't have to complain. NOT in my best mood to process images, I guess I am just dragging myself to do it. :0(
But when I am reminded that the sun's glimpse through my window wakes me up every morning, I am thankful that I am still ALIVE and I can still see the beautiful things around me. God gave me the talent to create beautiful things whether be it a painting or a picture I am very thankful for the chances I have in life. Thankful that I live freely & peacefully. Thankful that I live in a beautiful surroundings full of gardens, mountains, beautiful sky, fresh-air and an abundant life full of blessings.
I would like to express my appreciation by sharing my images to my beloved family & friends.
Peace Be With You!