Saturday 14 April 2012

Peerless Rope ~ B&W

Peerless Rope ~ B&W by Lisa 1377
Peerless Rope ~ B&W, a photo by Lisa 1377 on Flickr.

Our lives are like ball of entwined ropes, we start with one cord. Slowly we build it up by adding more cords to make a ball. We can make it colorful or make it black & white. We weave our own dreams, hope, faith and love with it. Never a perfect one, we go through loops, wrong ends, or frustrations because we cannot complete; but no matter what there is always success because we believe.

Whenever I end up with loops & ends, we simply slip into as I collect boundless strength; as we are humanities peerless rope.

I am the only one that can stop myself from finishing it with great confidence from my God above as he leads me to finish it. No matter what obstacle I face, with the rope of faith to walk along the outer road, I will secure myself to run the length of the inner road because I TRUST. ~ Lisa M.